We welcome Articles, Research Papers and News on latest developments in the field of Processed Foods & Beverages.
(Research Papers Should Be General & Not Promote any Brand)
Instructions to Authors
- Manuscripts should be accompanied by softcopy set in Microsoft Word format on a CD or by e-mail for easy processing.
- If you are a student, your research paper must have an approval letter from the Head of the Department along with complete postal address of all the co-authors with designations.
- When submitting in hardcopy, the manuscript of the article/research paper should be clearly typed in double space on one side of each page. Single copy is to be submitted. Also, please make sure the article is edited in correct English.
Manuscripts are to be arranged in the following order:-
- Title of the article
- Name of the authors, full address, telephone and e-mail
- In case of multiple authors an asterisk (*) mark should be made with the authors name with whom correspondence is to be made
- Actual text
- Each table should be typed on a separate page
- Graphs and other line drawings should be very sharp & clear. Photographs, if any, to be submitted with caption in PDF or CorelDraw format at 300 dpi or higher resolution
- References should be given in brackets in the text (XYZ et al., 2002)
- References at the end of the paper should be given in the alphabetical order of authors names
NOTE: The Editor reserves the right to select and publish appropriate Articles/ Research Papers/News relevant to the Special Issues scheduled in the year.